Lending a hand
The Mendelssohn-Remise project is only able to function thanks to a broad network of partners and supporters:
- Members of the Mendelssohn-Gesellschaft - pensioners, journalists, businesswomen, homemakers, teachers, historians;
- Volunteer museum attendants, who enable the exhibition to remain open and events to take place seven days a week;
- Sponsors - business people, companies and members of the Mendelssohn family, as well as foundations and various government bodies (for individual projects), such as the Berlin Senate or the Federal Ministry of the Interior;
- Event partners - such as the association of choirs Sing-Akademie zu Berlin, the Moses Mendelssohn Center in Potsdam, the Catholic Academy, the Jewish Museum Berlin as well as RBB Info-Radio.
If you would like to be a part of this network, you could lend valuable assistance by doing any of the following:
- Volunteering to work as an exhibition attendant or helping out with other practical or creative tasks;
- Becoming one of our sponsors;
- Signing up for our newsletter; which will keep you informed about the project?s progress and will allow you to inform others, too;
- Helping us improve our exhibition "The Mendelssohns in Jägerstrasse" by identifying or providing us with new objects, fresh information or other contributions. Please contact our curator, Dr. Ernst Siebel, at: email@example.com.
Would you like to support the work of the Mendelssohn-Gesellschaft?
We would be very pleased to hear from you!